Plenty of Buses, Plenty of Jobs
July 24 will see more buses, to more places, more often on the Plenty Valley Bus Network.
The new Route 381 has already started – This new service runs from South Morang to Diamond Creek via Doreen and Yarrambat, 7 days a week. It has been introduced ahead of a number of other new bus routes serving the whole growth corridor from South Morang to Whittlesea. New routes include:
- Route 382: Whittlesea to Northland via South Morang Station
- Route 383: Palisades to University Hill
- Route 384: Kinglake to Whittlesea via Humevale
- Route 385: Whittlesea/Mernda North to Greensborough
- Route 386: Mernda West to Bundoora RMIT
- Route 387: Mernda North to Bundoora RMIT via Hawkstowe Parade
Dyson’s are currently seeking 50 extra drivers to work on the new routes and the buses themselves are being built right here in Melbourne at Volgren in Dandenong. I was really excited to see the buses being built on a recent visit to the factory.