COVID-19 INFO HUB
COVIDSafe Settings- Victoria
Over 8, 000,000 Victorians have been tested since the first of January 2020, and this important work still continues.
If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), call the coronavirus hotline (1800 675 398) for assistance and please get tested.
As of 11:59pm, Tuesday 27 Jul 2021, restrictions have changed.
There are no longer only five reasons to leave home.
The 5km radius has been lifted.
There are no restrictions on travelling from metropolitan Melbourne into regional Victoria.
Restrictions on social gatherings:
- Private gatherings in the home are not permitted.
- You can see friends and family outdoors in a public place in a group of up to 10 people. A public place is an area accessible by members of the public like a park or the beach. It does not include your backyard at home.
Work and education
- If you can work or study from home, you should continue to do so. If you can’t work from home or another suitable premise, you can go to work.
- Offices can increase in attendance to 25% capacity or 10 people, whichever is greater.
- Schools and early childcare are open.
FOR MORE INFORMATION please visit the vic.gov website here: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-settings
Face Masks (mandatory)
A fitted face mask still must be worn indoors and outdoors, whenever you leave home, unless an exemption applies.
Infants and children below the age of 12 SHOULD NOT wear a face mask.
Lawful exemptions include:
- if you have a medical condition, including problems with your breathing, a serious condition of the face, a disability or a mental health condition
- if you are in the car alone or with someone from your household
- if you are doing strenuous exercise such as running or jogging, but you must still carry one
FOR MORE INFORMATION on face masks, please visit the vic.gov website here: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/face-masks-when-wear-face-mask#exceptions-for-not-wearing-a-face-mask
We are working to update our website as new announcements related to coronavirus (COVID-19) in Victoria are made, to provide you the most up-to-date information and resources if you need assistance during this time.
For Business Support: visit our Business Support Page
Useful contacts and links
If you are feeling symptoms, or are in need of an emergency relief package: Victorian Coronavirus Hotline (1800 675 398)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates:
- Latest coronavirus (COVID-19) information
- Business Victoria
- Closures and Restrictions
- Business Victoria coronavirus hotline (13 22 15)
Your rights at work:
Consumer and Tenancy advice:
- Lifeline (Phone 13 11 14)
- Beyond Blue (Phone 1300 22 46 36)
- Kids Helpline (Phone 1800 55 1800)
- 1800RESPECT family violence counselling service (Phone 1800 737 732)
Please remember that during this crisis, wait times for hotlines can be long. Please remain patient. If you require assistance via a hotline, please remain on hold and keep trying.
We’re in this together
It is important to keep in mind that the current COVID-19 situation is constantly changing. Keeping up-to-date with announcements and requirements is essential at this time.
Stay healthy and safe during this crisis and remember to wash your hands.